Property insurance helps provide protection against covered perils for the building itself, common areas, and the association’s personal property, such as furniture, exercise equipment, etc. While association property coverage does not provide for unit owner’s contents, it protects the structure against things like wind/hurricane damage, fires, water damage, etc

  • Protecting your structure
  • Protection against perils

General Liability

General Liability provides coverage for property damage or personal injuries suffered by third-parties while they are on association property. The liability policy typically helps cover legal or medical costs if the association is hit with a lawsuit — for example, if someone is injured after slipping and falling in a common area maintained by your association.

  • Helps cover legal or medical costs

  • Coverage for property damage or personal injuries suffered by 3rd party

Directors and Officers

Directors and Officers coverage provides coverage for the board of directors and in some cases property managers to pay for costs that the association becomes legally obligated to pay as a result of a claim made during the policy period for “wrongful acts.” Generally speaking, a wrongful act is an actual or alleged act, breach of fiduciary duty, error, omission, misleading statement, or misstatement.

  • Coverage for the Board of Directors

  • Can also cover Property Managers


The crime policy is designed to protect community associations’ funds against fraud, forgery and theft.

  • Protect community association  against fraud, forgery, and theft

Worker’s Comp

Worker’s Compensation provides coverage for employees who work on association property to help cover costs of work-related illnesses or injuries. Should your association not have any employees, you should still carry what is called an “if any” worker’s comp policy.

  • Covers employees who work on the property

  • Covers work-related illnesses or injuries


Flood protects against damage caused by floods is typically excluded from the association master policy. A separate policy covering the association from rising water or storm surge will cover association property against flooding

  • Separate policy covering from rising water

    Boiler and Machinery
    Equipment Breakdown

    Boiler and Machinery/Equipment Breakdown covers many types of equipment.  It protects electrical systems, air conditioning (HAVAC) and refrigeration, mechanical equipment from physical damage to and financial loss from the equipment breaking down.  

    • Protection against covered equipment

    Umbrella Coverage

    Umbrella Coverage provides increased limits for policies that typically only offer up to $1M in coverage. These policies include general liability, worker’s compensation, and directors and officers.

    • Provides increased liability limits for policies

    Other Coverage’s:

    • Sewer Backup

    • Mold

    • Wind Driven Rain

    • Landscape Coverage

    • Wind Deductible Buy Down

    “I highly recommend Adam Betzold and (the) John Galt Insurance  Agency.  Adam has been our agent since 2011. Adam always picks up his phone, no matter the time of day.  The Board and I are extremely satisfied with our decision in choosing John Galt Insurance Agency, and I highly recommend their services.”

    David Webb, President
    Cypress Bend Condominium IV Association Inc.

    Ready For Us to Design a Plan for You?